· A leader in innovating global hospitality services
· A fast-growing company and caring, people-oriented employer
What can the client offer?
· A comprehensive range of career opportunities with attractive remuneration
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for API development, maintenance, implementation and deployment though an API management tool
· Assist in user requirement study, system analysis, design, and prepare documentation and conduct UAT
· Perform system testing/debugging and prepare system development documentation
· Monitor and measure the performance of the API management tool
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree in information technology/ information systems/ computer science or a related discipline
· 5 year's or above working experiences in software development
· Proficient in handling JSON and REST API based integration
· Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
· Knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation (e.g. JWT)
· Solid experience in GO, .Net core, JAVA script, SQL server
· Knowledge in cloud service, such as AWS, Azure
· Good knowledge in Python and micro service is in advance
· Experience in CI/CD pipeline is preferred
Who would be suitable for the position?
· With strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, committed
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, good interpersonal & communication skills, team player
· A good team player and have strong change management skill and experience
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.