- A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
- Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Oversee all compliance activities and operation including AML, Sanctions & CTF in Hong Kong
- Deliver professional advice to senior management to identify risks accordingly to bank compliance issues
- Provide support and guidance to the banking products, service and business development teams in relation to AML/Sanctions /CTF issues
- Identify and report suspicious transactions and act as the main point of contact with the Hong Kong regulators and law enforcement agencies
- Develop and improve the AML systems to ensure they meet the updated statutory and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the due diligence on business partner, investors and M&A target companies to evaluate potential AML/Sanctions /CTF risks
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Bachelor degree or higher in accounting, finance related disciplines
- Candidates with CAMS qualification are highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years of AML compliance & regulatory experiences including regional exposure
- Candidates with experience in card payment services, e- payment network, e-commerce are highly preferred
- Good command in English & Chinese, proficient in Mandarin
- Willing to travel (PRC & APAC)
Who would be suitable for the position?
- A team player and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams located in different jurisdictions and under strict deadlines.
- Technically-inclined with an ability to engage and work with technology specialists and very comfortable navigating in a fast-paced rapidly evolving environment.
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.