- A listed company in Hong Kong with headquarter in Beijing
What can the client offer?
- Opportunity to work in a Fortune 100 company
What are your responsibilities?
- Handle full set of accounts and carry out day-to-day accounting duties
- Prepare consolidation reports, regular management reports and ad-hoc reports to local management and Beijing head office
- Responsible for monthly forecasting and budgeting
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial records
- Collaborate with Business unit, Actuarial and IT to review the current end-to-end financial reporting process and identify required changes to systems, processes and controls
- Liaise with external auditor and the Group internal auditor
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- CPA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Experience gained from big 4 accounting firms is an advantage
- Experience in consolidation
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Self-motivated with good sense of responsibility and communication skills
- Able to work independently and work under pressure to meet deadlines
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.