- A leading handbag manufacturer of renowned international brands and accessories
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the consolidation of group monthly accounts, statutory interim and annual accounts
- Handle annual financial budgets and quarterly rolling financial forecasts
- Manage tax computation and prepare monthly cash flow forecast and cash flow statements
- Monitor cash flow, cash allocation and other treasury functions
- Manage the procedures of payment and ensures sufficient internal control over payment
- Responsible for the maintenance of group financial and internal control policy manual
- Assists in performing ad hoc assignments
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing with at least 3 years in supervisory level
- Qualifications of HKICPA/ACCA is an advantage
- Candidates MUST have consolidation experience
- Candidates with experience from big four audit firms are highly preferred
- Solid MS Office skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in ERP is highly preferred
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong negotiation skills and possess great commercial acumen
- Able to multi-task and manage different projects at the same time
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.