8 Apr 2020
· A leading insurance company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience for an expanding team in HK
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Liaise with local BU, regional and stakeholders to track, analyze and report insurance risk on a quarterly basis
· Lead the implementation of IFRS 17 reporting standards and RBC development
· Oversee local solvency positions and financial reporting standards
· Ensure appropriate controls and frameworks are established to manage insurance and ALM risk, and meet the internal risk management standards
· Actively participate in the development of RGA risk management and actuarial practices in support of overall objectives
· Keep up with new developments with respect to the risk management and actuarial professions, regulation, capital, products, competitors, clients and emerging risks
· Develop business projection for budget and business plan
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in related disciplines
· At least 8 years of actuarial experience
· Sound knowledge in IFRS17 is a must
· Good command in English and Chinese (both spoken Mandarin and written Chinese)
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.