· A market leading insurance and fintech company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in an expanding team in HK
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Assist in the formulation of local solvency reporting, valuation reporting and filing on HK Statutory and HKFRS
· Perform profit analysis, financial & strategic business planning and projections for senior management’s review
· Support regulatory updates of IFRS17 & HK RBC
· Assist in assessment of related functions, such as experience studies & risk management, and support reinsurance treaty maintenance and administration
· Responsible for the development & enhancement in actuarial procedures, processes and controls to ensure effective and efficient in the process
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in actuarial studies, mathematics or finance
· 5 years of relevant actuarial experience in life insurance industry
· Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
· Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Actuarial Manager
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Committed, self-initiative and able to work independently
· Strong leadership and good communication skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.