14 Nov 2019
· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of in-house software and applications
· Acquire internal user requirement and support system analysis process
· Assist the team in the design of system functions
· Responsible for the SIT and UAT in change management
· Prepare system and program documentation
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Higher diploma or degree holder in computer science
· At least 2 years software development experience
· Hands-on experience in front end development: CSS, JS, Bootstrap and knowledge in JS frameworks
· Extensive knowledge in C#, MVC and Web services using SOAP
· Experience in MS Visual Studio and MS SQL, optional in Dynamic AX, SharePoint, etc.
· Good command of Cantonese and English
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Self-initiated, Multi-tasking and able to work independently
· Good communication and problem solving skill
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.