24 Mar 2020
- A well-known conglomerate in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Participate in monitoring and maintenance of business applications and production environment and respond to exceptions by initiating the correct actions to meet the highest availability targets
- Make suggestions on improvements and participate in the implementation of approved improvements throughout the supported systems/applications architecture
- Work closely with the project team and vendors for project implementation and enhancement
- Perform troubleshooting and problem analysis
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application support or relevant experience
- Knowledge in MySQL, MSSQL, .Net, Dynamic AX and Shell Script, Web and Mobile application
- Good command in English & Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Good analytical, communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.