30 Oct 2019
· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for full set of compensation and benefits operation and management in HK, PRC and Macau region, including payroll calculation, MPF, staff cost allocation, salaries tax and group medical insurance, etc.
· Perform annual salary reviews & benchmarking, bonus calculation, HR budgeting, MPF & insurance renewal, and tax equalization
· Assist in reviewing HR policies and procedures and organization structure
· Enhance and maintain the HR information systems
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in human resources management, business administration or related disciplines
· Minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience with a focus in C&B area
· Candidates with sizable companies experience are highly preferred
· Extensive knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislations
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
· Exposure in PRC and/or Macau HR experience are big PLUS
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Detail minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· A good team player
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.