11 Nov 2019
- A listed company with headquarter in Beijing
What can the client offer?
- Attractive remuneration packages and benefits
- Experience from a listed company with bright career prospect
What are your responsibilities?
- Examine and review letter of credit and letter of guarantee documents
- Supervise and monitor the daily operations and trade transactions
- Liaise with banks and internal parties on trade issues
- Perform daily settlement and payment duties
- Perform data analysis and monthly report
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ bills operations experiences
- Experience with commercial banking is definitely an advantage
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Who would be suitable for the position?
- A well-organized and detail-minded person with good sense of responsibility
- Independent person and able to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.