18 Sep 2019
· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the manpower planning and operation plan for the prestige western restaurants and luxury wine bars
· Achieve business results and control the cost in accordance with the F&B budget and KPIs
· Ensure the catering area complies with the SOP requirements, and all staff are well trained and perform with requirements and standards
· Ensure safety regulations in order to provide a safe and friendly environment for customers
· Assist in planning of food and beverage promotions and other projects to enhance customer satisfaction level
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Higher diploma or above in Hotel and Catering Management
· At least 8 years of experience from fine dining restaurant and bar, including 3 years in managerial level
· Candidates with pre-opening experience are highly preferred
· Knowledge of HACCP compliance and extensive F&B knowledge in international cuisine and wine & spirits
· Good command in English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Strong organizational skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership skills and mastery in delegating multiple tasks
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.