- A leading handbag manufacturer of renowned international brands and accessories
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Oversee production operations of a handbag factory in Philippines, including but not limited to quality assurance, production planning & material control, industrial engineering, mechanic maintenance, cut & sewn, packing and shipping
- Establish the strategic direction, annual goals, operating plan and budget plan, result measurements, resources allocation, conduct progress review
- Lead and motivate the cross functional teams to exceed the company’s goals
- Perform full responsibility for P&L and ensure smooth operations and on schedule delivery
- Manage the whole delivery chain from production, sales support, sustainability, delivery performance and cost
- Identify the operations procedures, and provide technical expertise to guide the teams and road map to resolve them
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree or above in Manufacturing and BBA or related discipline
- Solid experience in manufacturing factory environment is a MUST
- Strong leadership skills, especially managed sizeable team in factory
- Practical experience to develop and implement company policy & procedure
- Good command in both English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong negotiation skills and possess great commercial acumen
- Able to multi-task and manage different projects at the same time
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.