2 Oct 2019
- An elite law firm in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
- A chance to gain experience in a sizable and multi-cultural professional firm
- Very competitive salary package
What are your responsibilities?
- Project Management for IT solutions, Apps, e-Commerce mobile solutions
- Define project scopes, schedule, tasks and allocate resources to complete the projects
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects
- Deliver quality project documentation with ability to articulate complex technical information in concise ways
- Monitor and review project progress end-to-end to ensure milestones, key deliverables and objectives are met
- Ensure project risks & issues have appropriate mitigation plan and lead action owners to the closure stage
- Responsible for day-to-day project activities/meetings and serve as key person between client, programmers, PICs
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- At least 5 years project management experience, preferably in infrastructure (networks and system admin) and accounting systems implementation; candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Coordinator
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferable
- Experience in using Elite 3E or Aderant Expert would be an advantage
- Good command in both English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong analytical mindset and able to manage complexity with good problem solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills, enjoy hosting and presenting in front of big group
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.