- A well-established international architectural and interior design company
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a MNC company with excellent career path
- Stable and very friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the set up of Bill Of Quantity (BOQ) for new projects and conduct valid estimates
- Support analyzing the tender documents to collect all necessary data for projects
- Conduct detailed reports or bids for submission to appropriate parties
- Manage contractors & sub-contractors, and evaluate their quotation and cost
- Communicate and keep good relational with external business parties
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in engineering, construction science or other related qualification
- At least 2 years of experience as construction estimator
- Extensive knowledge in research methodology, estimation metrics
- Candidates with understanding of accounting and project management concepts are highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good command in English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Great attention to details
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.