· A listed company with headquarter in Beijing
What can the client offer?
· Attractive remuneration packages and benefits
· Experience from a listed company with bright career prospect
What are your responsibilities?
· Perform and manage outward remittance transactions via various channels on a daily basis
· Handle customers’ enquiries; liaise with banks and internal parties on settlement issues
· Handle and perform AML duties including collect information from client and conduct AML reports
· Supervise and monitor the daily operations in e-banking business
· Provide administrative supports to the team and the department
· Participate in UAT or system enhancement projects
· Perform ad hoc duties when needed
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in Finance or related discipline
· At least 3 years of relevant experience in settlement
· Experience with commercial banking is definitely an advantage
· Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Who would be suitable for the position?
· A well-organized and detail-minded person with good sense of responsibility
Independent person and able to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.