- An international law firm
What can the client offer?
- An environment built on cultivating relationships and partnerships
- Very competitive salary
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for varied and challenging corporate work with an enviable range of clients ranging from MNCs to private equity companies
- Advising and assisting non HK lawyers with HK legal issues and assisting partners with regulatory enquiries such as SFC and HKMA
- Be readily capable to work alongside partners in dealing with clients on the very front line, especially Chinese clients and have the confidence to step in to make decisions
- Be willing to take on the challenge of undertaking a hybrid of corporate, finance and funds work
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Common law qualified lawyers
- 1-3 years of post qualification experience in corporate finance
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Someone who is looking to start early in being exposed to a variety of work in different jurisdictions and step into a foreign area that will be a heavily relied on market
- Someone who has a clear sight in becoming a partner early in the offshore legal realm
- Someone who is a visionary in seeing the offshore market as an important destination in the global scale
- Someone who is looking to focus on broader and more diverse work with opportunities to build on their existing experience whilst simultaneously branching into different areas of law
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.