20 Jan 2020
- An international law firm
What can the client offer?
- An environment built on cultivating relationships and partnerships
- Very competitive salary
What are your responsibilities?
- Focus on handing corporate litigation and regulatory investigation
- Responsible for varied and challenging legal work with an enviable range of clients in their contentious matters involving offshore laws
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Common law qualified lawyers
- 1-2 years+ post qualification experience
- Good academic qualifications; an honours degree at a minimum 2:1 level
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Someone who is looking to start early in being exposed to a variety of work in different jurisdictions and step into a foreign area that will be a heavily relied on market
- Someone who not only wishes to follow the usual step of a legal trajectory but also interested in learning to dip into the knowledge of business development this early in the career
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.