25 Feb 2020
- An international law firm
What can the client offer?
- An environment built on cultivating relationships and partnerships
- Very competitive salary
What are your responsibilities?
- Assist on fund and corporate related issues
- Provide legal advice on a range of investment fund issues
- Provide professional advice to clients and build new client relationships
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Common Law or HK qualified / admitted lawyer
- 4 - 6 years post qualification experience in general corporate, M&A and/or funds related work from a well-regarded onshore or offshore firm
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Sound academics
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Ambitious, hard-working and a good team player
· Good interpersonal skills, willingness to take part in business development activities and initiatives
· Strong analytical skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.