- An international law firm
What can the client offer?
- An environment built on cultivating relationships and partnerships
- Very competitive salary
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for contentious work for a variety of clients on complex commercial disputes
- Acting for financial institutions and high net worth individual in regulatory enquiries and investigations, litigations and enforcement proceedings
- Focus on handling litigation, international arbitration and investigations for clients operating in highly regulated environments including the financial services, telecommunications, energy, aviation and life sciences sectors
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- HK qualified lawyer
- 3-7 years of post-qualification experience
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong commitment in client service
- Experience in different dispute resolution processes, including litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Some insolvency and regulatory experience would be helpful
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.