11 Nov 2019
- A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
- Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for full spectrum of company secretarial matters
- Prepare annual/interim reports, announcements, organize and facilitate board and compliance functions
- Liaise, negotiate and coordinate with internal and external parties
What skills/qualification will you need?
- University degree in corporate governance, business management or a related discipline
- Holder of HKICSA or ICSA
- At least 6 years of experiences in corporate/company secretarial management from banking or financial institutions
- Extensive knowledge in banking ordinance
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Good team player, well-organized and hardworking with strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated, independent and thrive working in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills and internal senior stakeholders management skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.