· A reputable international law firm
What can the client offer?
· A very friendly working environment with good internal career progression
· Very competitive salary and work life balance
What are your responsibilities?
· Primary focus on billing
· Prepare and process bills based on lawyer’s instruction
· Send reminder and following up to clients for outstanding bills
· Work directly with various fees earners and external clients
What skills/ qualification will you need?
· At least 1 year of working experience focusing on administration and billing
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Team player who has strong attention to details
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.