· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Collect user requirements from different departments’ end users and identify business needs in order to improve the system
· Provide support and solution to end user
· Perform application IAT & UAT, system set up and user training
· Support the team for EPR system in the technical aspect from module implementation and go-live
· Act as the primary contact with external vendor's
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in information system or computer science
· At least 2-3 years of experience, working in engineering or construction industry is an advantage
· Candidates with experience in project management and ERP Dynamics AX experience are highly preferred
· Candidates with PMP Certification are highly preferred
· Good command in English and Chinese
· Immediately available is preferred
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Self-initiated, Multi-tasking and able to work independently
· Good communication and problem solving skill
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.