19 Feb 2020
· A PRC asset management and investment company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in an expanding company with strong financial background
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· In charge of Singapore office and oversee the daily operations of the real-estate & insurance investment business
· Responsible for the development and implementation of property sales and marketing strategies & campaigns to achieve business goals
· Explore and identify new business opportunities in Singapore market
· Formulate mid to long-term business strategies according to the development plan of the company
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Master degree in Finance, BBA, Economics or related disciplines
· At least 15 years of experience in real estate, investment or asset management
· Good command in English and Mandarin
· Candidates must be familiar with the operation of Singapore's market and relevant laws and regulations
· Strong team building, management and training abilities
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Candidate who has:-
o has strong leadership & team building skills in order to cultivate positive company environment
o is able to work under pressure and effectively negotiation & communication with different business parties
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.