- A HK listed company
What can the client offer?
- Valuable working experience in an expanding team in HK
- Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
- Support a full spectrum of company secretarial and compliance duties in HK office
- Assist in compliance with corporate governance requirements, procedures and uphold corporate governance practices
- Organize and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and shareholder meetings and draft minutes
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial related assignments
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Finalist of HKICS / ICSA or above
- At least 5 years of related working experience
- Solid experience with listed companies
- Fluent in Putonghua and English
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Committed, self-initiative and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.