30 May 2021
· A reputable international law firm
What can the client offer?
· Valuable experience with excellent career path
· Very competitive salary and work life balance
What are your responsibilities?
· Drafting correspondences and liaison with external clients
· Prepare, review and amend legal documents
· Manage corporate governance and statutory compliance of various companies includes document execution and review of board meeting minutes
What skills/ qualification will you need?
· Bachelor Degree holders
· At least around 3 years of company secretarial experience gained at a reputable law firm or company
· Candidates with company secretary experience are encouraged to apply for this position
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese language skills (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Able to work under pressure
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.