10 Oct 2019
- An elite law firm in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
- A chance to gain experience in a sizable and multi-cultural professional firm
- Very competitive salary package
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide legal support to lawyers within the practice group
- Responsible for document review, research, preparation of court documents and bundles etc.
- Assist in drafting simple correspondence, liaising with clients and third parties and translation work
What skills/qualification will you need?
- LLB holder or diploma in law/legal studies
- At least 2 years’ experience in a law firm/the legal industry
- Proficient in MS Office, Word and Excel
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage)
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Hard working, highly organized and enthusiastic
- Analytical, with good attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.