6 Feb 2020
- An elite law firm in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
- Exciting opportunity to join an established law firm to gain exposure to top quality work
- Very competitive salary package
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for private M&A and transactional work
- Assist in drafting, reviewing and advising on a wide range of commercial agreements
- Advises clients on corporate governance and structuring of multinational business operations
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor
- 5+pqe with solid experience in M&A
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Highly motivated, ambitious, hardworking and a team player
- Have strong communication skills with experience of operating in a multi-cultural environment
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.