9 Mar 2020
- One of the leading international law firms in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable law firm with excellent career path
- Multi-cultural working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide secretarial support to fee earners e.g. proof-reading, drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, receiving and making telephone calls
- Responsible for formatting and preparing legal documents
- Issuing invoices and inputting time sheets as required
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- High diploma or above in any disciplines
- At least 4 years' legal secretary experience from international law firm in corporate practice
- Experience in serving expatriate lawyers is an advantage
- Excellent command in written & spoken Mandarin and English (including word processing skills) is a must
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Good organizational skills, the ability to priorities work and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.