19 Oct 2020
· A fortune 500 technology and Fintech company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization and leading edge projects
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, mobile platform and websites
· Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
· Formulate design goals and specifications
· Execute creative solutions within company guidelines and within approved budgets and timelines
· Proactively suggesting solutions to use visual and communication media to support business
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in Creative Media, Graphic Design/Multimedia Design, Motion Graphics or Animation
· 5 years of visual design experience, preferable with exposure in mobile/ web product/ advertising industry and/or banking & finance sector
· A strong sense of design and aesthetics with the ability to express creative ideas to others
· Proficiency in design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere; After Effects and motion graphic skill is a plus
· Good command of both English and Chinese and proficiency in Mandarin
· Applicants are required to submit the creative design portfolio (doc/pdf/link)
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Multi-tasking, strong organization skills and presentation skills
· High level of initiative, able to work under pressure & tight-timeline
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.