- A listed company with headquarter in Beijing
What can the client offer?
- Attractive remuneration packages and benefits
- Experience from a listed company with bright career prospect
What are your responsibilities?
- Formulate and review credit risk policies and procedures
- Conduct business and financial analysis for existing and potential corporate clients
- Perform credit risk analysis, draft credit proposals and provide credit recommendations to management
- Liaise with banks and related parties on credit risk matters
- Perform ad hoc assignments when needed
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline
- Min 8 years of relevant experience in credit risk
- Experience with corporate banking is definitely an advantage
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Who would be suitable for the position?
- A well-organized and detail-minded person with good sense of responsibility
- Independent person and able to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.