- A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
- Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Act as the team lead of credit collection
- Responsible for controlling and reducing churn rate and bad debts by utilizing big data and AI technology
- Conduct data analysis on risk related issues and to support the implementation of post-loan credit control system
- Responsible for post-credit approval review to ensure they are complied with credit policies and guidelines
- Identify and provide early-alerts on potential problematic credits accounts and recommend appropriate actions plan to diminish risk and loss
What skills/ qualification will you need?
§ Bachelor's degree holder in finance, accounting or related disciplines
§ Minimum of 5 years of experience in banking credit risk management, 3 years of experience in post-loan management in retail or SME banking
§ Candidate MUST have project management experience, including channel management
§ Good command in Mandarin, English, Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong leadership and management skills to motivate, coach and develop team members, committing to high service levels to the functions
- Ability to make independent decisions with a strong sense of empowerment and leadership skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.