2 Oct 2019
- A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
- Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Deliver efficient and quality customer service by handling customer enquiries on banking products
- Achieve the service standard and objectives set by management
- Identify and respond to customer needs and enquries
- Handle and follow up customer’s complaint
- Collect and provide customer feedback to supervisor for improvement
What skills/qualification will you need?
- High diploma or above in any disciplines
- At least 2 years of working experience from customer service
- Fluent in Cantonese listening and speaking, proficient in English is preferred
- Candidates with experience in call center customer service or bank customer service are highly preferred
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Good service etiquette and skills, customer-oriented, proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.