· A well-known conglomerate with various businesses in HK, PRC and APAC
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Provide quality customerservices, greet guests in a pleasant manner
· Handle customers’ queries and requests via telephone and e-mail in a tactful and timely manner
· Maintain trusting relationship with customers to retain brand image
· Perform administrative works and ad-hoc duties assigned
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Diploma holder or any related disciplines
· 2 years’ experience in customer service, experience in call centre is highly preferred
· Fresh graduates with part-time experience in customer service field will also be considered
· Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Proactive person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Good team player
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.