5 Mar 2019
• An elite international law firm
What can the client offer?
• A chance to work on some of the biggest corporate deals that spans across multi-jurisdictions
• An environment like no others with partners dedicated to mentoring juniors
• Very competitive salary
What are your responsibilities?
• Advising on China bonds and representing underwriters and issuers
• Focusing on debt capital market and credit transactions in New York and Hong Kong
• Managing client relationships professionally and confidently
What skills/ qualification will you need?
• Hong Kong, U.S or common law qualification
• 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in full range of debt capital markets transactions
• Extensive knowledge in bonds, securitizations, derivatives and structured products
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
• Highly intelligent and have excellent commercial judgement
• Have strong communication skills with experience of operating in a multi-cultural environment
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.