14 Oct 2019
· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the research of data analyses
· Formulate queries and methodologies for analysing and presenting data
· Analyse in-depth survey data and perform modelling by using with Tableau / SPSS syntax
· Organize raw survey data, tabulating and presenting survey findings
· Execute tasks related to creating and maintaining databases
· Assist in the implementation and development of processes, procedures & documentation
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related disciplines
· At least 4 years of experience in data processing and/or statistical analysis, preferably in the market research or CRM field
· Extensive knowledge in SQL & SPSS; candidates with experience in Tableau are highly preferred
· Competency in applied statistical methodologies and data mining methodologies
· good communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Ability to understand different dimensions of research issues
· Positive attitude, team-oriented mind-set and multi-tasking
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.