17 May 2020
· A well-known fast moving retail brand
What can the client offer?
· Valuable experience from a sizable company
· Excellent career development path with competitive salary package
What are your responsibilities?
· Create and lead eCommerce strategies for short- and long-term successes
· Plan and implement effective sales and marketing plans to achieve business targets and sales target
· Analyze weekly online sales performance (including traffic & conversion) and provide recommendations based on results
· Work with other business unit to develop digital solutions that support, align to corporate objective and strategy
· Analyze customer data for new product launches & monitor overarching shifts at a monthly level
· Define the right target audience that leads the path to CRM strategies and programme
What skills/ qualification will you need?
· Bachelor degree in marketing, digital marketing or E-Commerce or related disciplines
· Min 5 years of relevant experience in retail industry, FMCG or hospitality
· Experience in CRM such as E-commerce will be an advantage
· Good analytics and familiar with the E-Commerce behavior research
· Excellent command in English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Able to work under pressure
· Adaptive to a fast-paced work environment
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.