27 Sept 2022
· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Develop and implement e-commerce strategy and campaign to meet business objectives and drive traffic, conversion and meet the business goals & KPIs
· Responsible for daily operation, content creation and maintenance of e-commerce and social platforms includes creatives/copy, advertising, social media, SEO/SEM, partnership and visual marketing
· Track and measure campaign performance and derive actionable insights to fine-tune strategy and planning
· Perform market research with data analysis to facilitate the identification of business opportunities
· Support on-course sales activities during major event meetings
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Bachelor degree or above in BBA, marketing, e-commerce or related discipline
· At least 3 years of relevant experience in e-commerce/ trade/ retail marketing and product marketing experience, either in-house or agency
· A proactive team player who is detail oriented with good problem solving and analytical skills
· Familiar with marketing tools including social media, SEO and Google Analytics
· Good command in English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
· Creative mindset in applying marketing strategies/ tactics to effectively reach potential customer of different segments and behaviors
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.