27 Aug 2020
· A leader in innovating global hospitality services
· A fast-growing company and caring, people-oriented employer
What can the client offer?
· A comprehensive range of career opportunities with attractive remuneration
What are your responsibilities?
· Oversee all corporate services applications and implementation of projects
· Manage business demands and prepare cost/benefit analysis
· Ensure the architecture and technologies implemented are aligned with global standards
· Deliver large scale ERP transformation projects on a global scale
· Collaborate with vendors, business units and IT teams in project management
· Ensure consistent communication to all stakeholders across all levels on project status, issues and risk reporting
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree qualified in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
· 8-10 years of experience in application implementation and management role, preferably with consulting and project manager experience with regional exposure
· Solid experience in ERP technology projects implementation
· Hospitality working experience is preferable
· Hand-on working experience with Agile, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure products
· Fluency in English and Mandarin
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Strong analytical mind set and able to manage complexity with good problem solving skills
· Ability to manage a team of global resources and vendors
· Strong acumen in both business and technologies
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.