12 May 2020
· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for tendering, approving drawings and materials submissions and preparation of design reports
· Liaise and co-ordinate with clients, consultants, end-users, general public and all other professions to ensure a successful completion of projects
· Assist the project manager for project execution with responsibility to lead the project team for overall project progress
· Perform on-site co-ordination and supervision is expected for the running of projects
· Attend the site meeting and work with client, contractor as well as consultant
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Higher Diploma in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
· At least 4 years' relevant experience in HVAC project
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
· Candidate with more experience will be considered as Project Engineer
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
· Independent and aggressive in meeting with targets
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.