31 Oct 2019
· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Monitor and supervise E&M project works
· Design and complete project on schedule and within budget
· Prepare the tender submission, project program and budget estimation
· Coordinate with clients, main contractors, consultants and sub-contractors
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· At least 4 years’ of relevant experience in tendering and managing electrical projects
· Candidates MUST have Grade A in REW
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.