· A market leading health care investment company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
· Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the fund’s overall finance and accounting function in Hong Kong and China
· Ensure all records are complied with proper accounting standards, compliance and regulatory requirements
· Participate in co-investment and related calculation
· Responsible for quarterly and annual reports for fund performance and valuation controls
· Oversee the work performed by fund administrators
· Responsible for cash management, including AP/AR and capital calls
· In charge of tax filings for entities in Hong Kong and Cayman Island
What skills/ qualification will you need?
· Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
· Min. 10 years of experience in PE Fund from financial institutions, especially buy side firms
· Good command in Mandarin, English and Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Good communication skills, teamwork skills, management motivation, innovative minds and problem-solving skills
· Work with passion, responsibility, courage to cope with change and innovation, good self-management and self-driving
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.