· A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
· Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
· Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the annual budget preparation; manage budget calculation in each department base on the business and financial data
· Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual financial statement analysis and forecast
· Set up KPI system; regularly evaluate business operation & performance, and provide corresponding financial recommendations
· Participate in the design and formation of new products, and provide complete financial solution on settlement, taxation, accounting, risk control, etc.
· Responsible for reporting to the government and financial authority; communicate and establish good relationship with external parties
· Communicate and coordinate with the group headquarters; combine financial reporting and accounting in accordance with local laws and regulations
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in accounting or finance
· At least 5 years of audit and finance experience from banks and financial institutes
· Extensive knowledge in financial service and environment in Macau
· Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Multi-tasking, strong organization skills and time management skills
· Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.