· A HK listed company with headquarter in Beijing
What can the client offer?
· Attractive remuneration package and benefits
· Experience from a listed company with bright career prospect
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for full spectrum of accounting and finance functions, including budgeting & forecasting, cost control and financial analysis
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annually management and financial reports
· Prepare, examine and analyse financial data to identify weaknesses and provide solutions to management for business decision making
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design framework for these to be met
· Liaise with internal staffs and external auditors to ensure all accounting standards are met
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
· HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent qualification
· Min 8 years of experience in accounting
· Management accounting & budgeting experience gained from banking and financial sector is an advantage
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Good interpersonal skill and communication skills
· Details-minded and able to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.