10 Feb 2020
- A reputable international law firm
What can the client offer?
- A chance to work on some of the biggest corporate deals that spans across multi-jurisdictions
- Very competitive salary and work life balance
What are your responsibilities?
- Draft, review and amend legal agreements
- Prepare correspondences and negotiate various terms with external parties
- Legal research and work with the firm's solicitors in preparing legal bulletins
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Bachelor Degree holders
- At least around 3 years of working experience gained at a reputable international law firm or financial institution
- Experienced corporate and financial services paralegal are encouraged
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese language skills (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.