13 Nov 2019
- A HK listed PRC company principally engaged in financial businesses
What can the client offer?
- Valuable working experience for an expanding team in HK
- Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform daily operations services including but not limited to cash management, trade settlement, subscription and redemption
- Responsible for the group operations’ related policies and procedures
- Coordinate with internal IT to set up initial framework and procedures for internal systems
- Responsible for SFC related annual audit and assist in audit planning
- Working as internal compliance and operations personnel to coordinate SFC Type 9 and private investment business
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Bachelor degree in related principle
- 2 years+ in funds operations, settlement, reconciliation and accountings experience
- Good knowledge in Bloomberg system
- Fluent in Putonghua and English
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, well organized and proactive
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.