· A listed conglomerate company with business in various industries
What can the client offer?
· Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
· Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Oversee and manage the technology risk profile and technology sustainability management of different business units within the organization
· Lead and initiate the development and implementation of group technology risk management; formulate strategies, framework, regulations & policies
· Perform IT risk assessments including data classification and business impact assessments on information and security risk
· Oversee and monitor control effectiveness by ensuring controls are properly designed, implemented and processed
· Assist risk owners in identifying and measuring risks to build the group's risk profile for the managed risk areas
· Promote security and technology risks awareness and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards
· Work closely with IT audit and conduct continuous monitoring on technology areas to assess the associated risks
What skills/ qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in information system, IT or related disciplines
· At least 10 years of experience in financial industry with experience on IT audit, risk management or sustainability management area
· Sound knowledge of international information security standards and regulations (e.g., SFC IT related regulations, COBIT, ISO 27001, PDPO(HK), GDPR, China Cyber Security Law)
· Candidates with knowledge in securities trading or retail business associated laws & regulations would be considered a plus
· Candidates with information technology security certificates (e.g. ISC2, ISACA accreditations) are highly preferred
· Fluent in Cantonese and English (written and spoken); Mandarin is a plus
· Willing to travel if needed
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Pro-active, mature and independent
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.