12 Mar 2020
• A well-known fast moving retail brand
What can the client offer?
• Valuable experience from a sizable company
• Excellent career development path with competitive salary package
What are your responsibilities?
- Act as a strategic business partner to provide proactive HR services and labour market updates to address business unit’s human capital needs and business priorities
- Formulate and execute recruitment strategies related to manpower and succession planning; responsible for performance and talent management, employee relations and staff grievances
- Translate business requirements into effective recruitment practices and deliver people solutions aligned with business objectives
- Develop innovative talent acquisition strategies, procedures and systems to support business growth
- Perform analysis and evaluate on existing HR programs and improve its effectiveness
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min 7 years of relevant experience in retail industry, FMCG or hospitality
- Experience in recruitment projects such as job fair & graduate programme will be an advantage
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent command in English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Able to work under pressure
- Adaptive to a fast-paced work environment
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.