· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Act as the HR shared service team leader to provide high standard of HR service to internal business units
· Work closely with stakeholders and business directors to determine areas for optimization and develop solutions to continuously improve processes
· Collect user’s feedback and communication with team members to identify and escalate potential serious operational and customer issues
· Manage and monitor the HR share service team and ensure quality & consistent delivery
· Mentor and guide the team members in order to improve their performance
· Initiate process improvement strategy to improve efficiencies and benefits to internal customers
· Conduct report and analysis on business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in BBA, HR or related disciplines
· At least 5 years of experience in HR administration including shared services environment from sizable organization
· Candidates MUST have extensive supervisory skills and team building experience
· Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Candidates who are: -
Ø independent, proactive & self-motivated;
Ø good at analytical, presentation and problem solving skills;
Ø good team players and ability to work under pressure.
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.