5 Mar 2019
• An elite international law firm
What can the client offer?
• A chance to work on some of the biggest corporate deals that spans across multi-jurisdictions
• An environment like no others with partners dedicated to mentoring juniors
• Very competitive salary
What are your responsibilities?
• Perform quality legal work in patent applications, responding to office actions, searching, and drafting opinions
• Support the patent process from inception through renewals
• Manage client relationships professionally and confidently
What skills/ qualification will you need?
• Hong Kong qualified solicitor
• 1 to 5 years of solid experience in non-contentious intellectual property practice and patent, preferably from international law firm
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese language skills
• Candidates with engineering background is a big PLUS
Who would be suitable for the position?
• Highly intelligent and have excellent commercial judgement
• Have strong communication skills with experience of operating in a multi-cultural environment
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.