· A leader in innovating global hospitality services
· A fast-growing company and caring, people-oriented employer
What can the client offer?
· A comprehensive range of career opportunities with attractive remuneration
What are your responsibilities?
· Examine business requirements against security concerns from users
· Ensure the security audits aligns with agreed standard
· Assist in managing IT Security system such as IPS and anti-virus
· Perform vulnerability assessment of corporate system
· Prepare IT training materials for colleagues to raise IT security awareness
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree in information technology/ information systems/ computer science or a related discipline
· 7 year's or above working experiences in IT security, with 2 years in PCI DSS compliance
· Capability in providing IT support to colleagues
· Solid experience in infrastructure design such as firewall and Anti-Virus
· Experience in developing IT security policies and control process
· Hands-on experience in conducting vulnerability assessment
· Good communication and team player
· Fluency in both spoken/written of English and Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· With strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and committed
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· A good team player
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.