31 Aug 2020
· A leader in innovating global hospitality services
· A fast-growing company and caring, people-oriented employer
What can the client offer?
· A comprehensive range of career opportunities with attractive remuneration
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for technical support, configuration on security devices, managing and implementing the information security projects
· Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of security management and control of the system, including reviewing security guidelines/ procedures, evaluating security vulnerabilities of system components and conducting security drills
· Responsible for security compliance requirements and corresponding processes, such as vulnerability and patch management, security hardening, security acceptance tests etc.
· Perform managed security services devices change management; test and apply patches or upgrades with records
· Provide technical advice on information security related projects and IT security assessments or audits.
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Bachelor degree holder in IT or related subjects in Information Security
· Holder of security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.) will be an advantage
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT Security
· Extensive knowledge of networking, Windows/Linux/Unix system, security products, including Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF and DLP
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Strong problem solving, decision making, process management, trouble shooting, and analytical skills
· Self-motivated and will to take challenges
· Hands-on experience with large-scale implementation and support
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.